WORLDOBD2.COM has just launched new VXDIAG VCX NANO Ford Mazda IDS V95 diagnostic scanner. What’s the difference between the new VXDIAG IDS for Ford Mazda and Ford/Mazda VCMII IDS?
VXDIAG Ford Mazda IDS Scanner Software version:
Ford IDS V95, Mazda IDS V95
1) Software update by CD
2) With unlock firmware
3) Support both new (till 2015) and old Ford& Mazda
4) Support multi-languages:
- Windows XP SP3 O/S
- Computer has at least 4GB Memory
- Computer need produced after 2000 year, too old computer can not run the software.
- VCM2 IDS is not compatible with both Ford and Mazda models, but VXDIAG IDS supports both Ford and Mazda makes.
- VCM 2 for Ford or Mazda comes with optional V86, V91/V94 IDS software, but the VXDIAG IDS is compatible with higher V95 IDS software version.
- VXDIAG VCX NANO IDS for Ford & Mazda can be loaded with further V96 IDS, but Ford VCMII IDS
- IDS software projects the same functions, the difference is the firmware. VXDIAG IDS scanner comes with unlock firmware
VXDIAG VCX NANO IDS Ford Mazda
Ford/Mazda VCMII IDS scanner