AD90 key duplicator provides the most innovotive electronic components in the fields of radio frequency so that it is very easy to use AD90 Auto Key Programmer for detecting, reading, duplicating the fixed codes of transponder and identifying the cryptographic transponder codes.
AD90 supported language: English
AD90 software version: V3.27
AD90 hardware requirement: Windows XP (Can Also Use without Connecting to PC)
The professional duplicating machine AD90 update:
2.Free download: http://down.worldobd2.com/ad90-key-programmer-software.zip
AD90 Key Plus features:
1. Identify transponder
2. Copy transponder
3. Usable with PC software
4. Available to be used with the Chip Decoder System
5. AD90 can detect,read and duplicate P-h-i-l-i-p-s,Megamos,Temic and Texas transponders
6. Reads fixed code transponders:
– P-h-i-l-i-p-s PCF7930/31 C Silca 33,73
– P-h-i-l-i-p-s PCF79 35 40,41,42,44,45
– Temic C Silca 11, 12
– Me-gamos C Silca 13
– Silca T5
– Texas C Silca 4C
Vehicles fitted with AD90 Transponder:
Key discription of AD90 key programmer:
I. DETECTING THE PRESENCE OF A TRANSPONDER
This function can be used for:
1. Switch to ‘TEST’ mode by pressing the ‘A’ button.
2. The LCD indicates the presence of a transponder.
NOTE : ‘TEST’ does not detect Texas transponders and Philips HITAG 2 (PCF7936 in crypto mode).
After testing, press the ESC button to return to ‘READ’ mode
1. Insert key into the key reader.
2. Press the ‘R’ button.
3. The transponder information will be displayed.
NOTE: If the transponder is locked ‘LCK’ is displayed in the bottom left corner.
1. Insert key/transponder to write into the key reader and press the ‘W’ button.
2. Select the required transponder by pressing the relevant number on the AD90.
3. If ‘WRITE ERROR’ is displayed check the transponder type and try again.
IV. WRITING WITH THE KEYPAD
1. Clear display by pressing ‘R’ with no transponder in the key reader.
2. Insert the key/transponder to be written into the key reader.
3. Select required transponder type by pressing the ‘W’ button then press ‘ENTER’ to confirm.
4. Type in the required code, press the ‘W’ button to move the curser to the right and the ‘R’ button to move the curser to the left.
5. Press ‘ENTER’ then press ‘W’.
6. Select the required transponder by pressing the relevant number on the AD90.
7. If ’WRITE ERROR’ is displayed, check the transponder type and try again.
How to connect ad90 transponder pro for the pc ?
Please see the ad90 user guide manual