How To Chose ABS Airbag Reset Tool Foxwell NT630
According to a scientific research, brand Foxwell NT630 ABS and Airbag reset tool is best selling in US, AU and UK.
Foxwell NT630, original from Foxwell Company, can update online for 1.5 year free of charge.
Foxwell NT630 Vehicle Coverage
It covers 51 vehicles makes including European makes, Asian / Australian makes and American makes. It works on the latest 2012/2013 models. It is compatible with both OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide. EOBD engine management coverage for all* UK 2001+ petrol and 2004+ cars
Foxwell NT630 Function
Reads and clear codes and turns off ABS/Airbag warning indicator
– Requests and records live sensor data
– Provides live data graphing
– Merges graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
– Performs bi-directional control tests, such as ABS motor test, actuator test and so much more
– Retrieves ECU information
– Supports all 10 OBDII test modes, such as live data, O2 sensor test, component test and more
– Enhanced OBDII Mode 6 functionality
– Code troubleshooters provide you faster and easier diagnosis.
Foxwell NT630 Special Functions
Typical special test options include:
- ABS Manual Control Tests – allows to manually control the actuators in order to test ABS motors, solenoids, solenoid enable relays, EMBs, and more.
- ABS Motor Test – allows to manually control the ABS pump motor.
- ABS Version Test – displays the name of the brake system and the ABS controller version number, software ID, and sequence value.
- Actuator Tests – allows to manually control the actuators in order to test AYC valves, inlet valves, outlet valves, pump motors, and TRACS valves.
- Autobleed Test, Automated Bleed, or Service Bleed – removes air from the internal brake fluid chambers after servicing the brakes.
Foxwell NT630 Specification
-4.3 inch TFT color display (480 x 272 pixels)
-SD memory card for data backup and software update
-Easy-to-use with intuitive menu-driven operation