This is the info i got from the mhhauto forum:
“GO TO Control Panel THEN TO JAVA CONTROL PANEL – Temporary Internet Files-View- click on EPC OR WIS ICON AND THEN CLICK INSTALL SHORTCUTS TO SELECTED APPLICATION”
Then i followed the method, but as stated previously the icons stop working.
But i have edited a few steps then it works well without any issues.
My steps ad follows:
1. Be sure you have epcnet and wisnet installed and working correctly.
- open C:/Program Files look for JAVA folder and rename to 1JAVA
- open ewanet and navigate to programs epcnet and wisnet. click each icon that would normally open wisnet and epcnet, since you renamed the JAVA folder it will not know which program to use to open them. it will ask you to save the files, save both to the desktop and rename correctly. i usually name them E P C and W I S .
- go back to the programs folder and rename JAVA correctly.
- move the files you renamed anywhere you like on C: i usually put them in the ewa folder.
- right click each one select send to then send to the desktop
- Once there, you can rename as you wish also you can use any icon you like. Both should work as you need.