The issue that Digiprog III Digiprog 3 odometer correction tool get Blue screen become less and less recently although, occasionally a little part of users will be confused by this issue, to help all users completely solve this issue, I post the solution below to be followed.
Digiprog III/ Digiprog 3 odometer correction tool, take worldobd2.com for example, the item No. are SM47-E and SM47-F.
When turned on the ignition switch on the Digiprog 3 device, got the blue screen program, you can see below picture.
- For those users who buy digiprog3 update software from www.worldobd2.com, then digiprog3 is blue screen as they do not pay enough attention for details or other reasons, you can try the following solution:
Buy a programmer, or through other ways to write “digi1.bin” and “digi2.bin” which are in the update software we sent to you to the following two chips.
- If you do not know how to do for the first solution, please try the second solution:
Contact the customer service to get blue screen repair chip for free, we will ship it to you via post. Then you can do as follows to solve the problem.
- Take off the fly cable between C30 and X1
2. Take off the IC on the X1
Replace the old IC with our new IC (blue screen repair chip)
3. Connect the fly cable as the original situation
Note: the original point of the IC is on the upper left corner, against C30.
(Red circled place is chip pic of STC15F: 10W H85330 8AB )
Item No: SM47-E
V4.94 Digiprog 3 (SM47-F)