Professional technicians prefer to Creader VIII (CRP129):
I am sure the experienced technicians would rather choose Launch X431 Creader VIII than Launch x431 Creader VI, Creader VII and Creader VII+, because Creader VIII covers most car models and optional to do more deep function. Therefore, Creader VIII is the best option to the professional technicians.
American professional technicians prefer to Launch X431 from worldobd2.com:
Wobd2.com Company already established warehouse in USA, and an increasing number of tools are available in the USA warehouse which bring American customers pleasant benefits, I.E Tax fee free and away from customs issue, cut shipping cost and delivery time.
Among these tools, Launch Creader tools are included.
Creader VIII for $235 to USA including shipping cost,
Guess you are interested in more tools shipped from USA, please refer to:
Launch Creader VIII advantages that surpass Creader VI, Creader VII and Creader VII+:
– Can work with 42 brand models, including both the standard and non-standard OBDII compliant vehicles.
– Can reset oil service light, reset Brake Pads, calibrate steering angle sensor and reset Battery. That can’ be supported by Launch x431 Creader VI, Creader VII and Creader VII+.
Launch Creader VIII share basic OBDII function as below:
1. Applicable for all vehicles which match OBDII standard after 1996
2. Supports all 10 test modes of the OBDII
3. Display DTC helps information and service information
4. Oxygen sensor test, carbon canister test
5. OBDII Data Stream Graphic Display
6. Service light reset function for multiple car models
7. Cover more than 20 main car models in America, Europe and Asia
8. Can test Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag systems
9. Read DTC
10. Clear DTC
11. Read Dynamic Data Stream
12. Support Online Upgrade
Creader VII+ (CRP123) and Creader VIII (CRP129) Update and Registration Instruction
Creader VIII (CRP129) user manual