New arrival Tachograph programmer (Tacho) CD400 with multi-language can be used to define the W figure determination on measuring track or rolling road, K figure measure, and used as speed simulator for the tachograph when checking the speedometer and odometer.Tacho CD400 calibrates and programs all analogue and digital tachographs.
Advantages by professional technicians:
Tachograph programmer (Tacho) CD400 is the smallest tachograph tester on the market and only powered by the tachograph itself instead of battery charging, it is the only tester able to reset the odometer and change the sender type on the VR2400. Moreover, it can do automatic tachograph model detection on power on, and double accuracy of the W factor measure on track by detecting half pulses. Also, with flash program memory, easy software upgrade using a serial port or USB serial adapter on any PC. It can be said user-friendly for clear 4 lines menus and no training required.
More detailed function about Tacho Programmer Tachograph Programmer CD400, please go to
How to connect with Tacho Programmer:
– Left connector: Serial port for software upgrade (upgrade cable).
– Center connector: Connection for crocodile clip cable (K13xx/K1318).
– Right connector: Connection for tachograph cable.
Cables used for connection:
How to upgrade software CD200-ISP:
1. Download and install the CD200-ISP software: http://www.chinaautodiag.com/
2. Connect the CD400 to the serial port of your PC using the upgrade cable (CA-RS232-1).
3. Start the CD200-ISP software.
4. Select the COM port.
5. Select the .hex file.
6. Click on the “Program” button.
7. Switch the CD400 power ON using a tachograph, a DC adapter (9V to 30V), or the internal 9V battery. 8. Wait until the progress bar is completed.