New release OBDII code reader and scanner QUICKLYNKS T49 only for $38.99 is available! This new tool has the unique One-click quick function Key, TFT color display and built-in speaker which will make it an easy-to-use OBDII scanner for you.
OBDII&CAN Car Code Reader Scanner T49 Highlights:
- 0 ” TFT color screen
- Three LED lights red, yellow, green to show the fault severity, users can know the extent of damage to his car at a glance of the light.
- Alarm buzzer to alert customers in time
- One button to quick preview the key data, functions, user can set on their own.
QUICKLYNKS T49 Features:
- Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles in America, 2000 in EU countries.
- One-Click Key for quick function include the emission status readiness check and drive cycle verification, live data and default data stream, quick review as well as the DTC codes review.
- Bright color LEDs and built in speaker provide both visual and audible indication for readiness verification
- Read and erase generic codes (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific codes (P1, P3, and U1), and pending codes
- Make user easily determine the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL)
- Turn off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
- Display DTC definitions on the 2.0” TFT color screen
- View freeze frame data
- Display monitor and I/M readiness status
- Read live PCM data stream
- Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- English menu and DTC definitions
- Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
- Internet updateable and upgradeable
QUICKLYNKS T49 Vehicle Coverage:
All OBD2 & EOBD & JOBD compliant vehicles with a 16-pin Interface include all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks and SUVs sold in the United States, all 2000 and newer sold in the Europe, Japan and Asian Area.
CAN, VPW, PWM, ISO9141, KW2000 protocols compliant vehicles include those equipped with the next-generation protocol control area network.
QUICKLYNKS T49 Specifications:
Display: TFT color display (220 x 176 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Length\Width\Height: 117 mm (4.61″)\72 mm (2.83″)\18 mm (0.71″)
Weight: 0.18kg (0.39lb, without wire) or 0.21 kg (0.46lb, with wire)
More Product information Please Search: WOBD2 (World OBD2 Auto Diagnostic Tool) www.worldobd2.com