VXDIAG VCX NANO for GM/Opel is PC-to-vehicle interface supports to run GDS2 V2016.1.0 and Tech2win V33.003. Besides, it also supports GM TIS2WEB online Service Programming System (SPS). And there are still not many feedbacks for reference when you searching internet, so here worldobd2.com sellers managed to collect reviews on VXDIAG VCX NANO for GM/Opel.
- With this scanner I was able to perform diagnostics in a Chevrolet Colorado 2008 that stopped working like a year ago. I figured out that the ECM was bad. I bought a new computer and the two day subscription to ACDelco SPS. VXDIAG VCX NANO for GM/Opel worked flawlessly with the online SPS and the Tech2win/GDS2. This scanner can do SPS programming, but this function need to do online, require you have online account and password yourself. It solved all my problems with the truck, I definitely recommend it.
- The first vehicle I hooked up was a 2004 Chevy cavalier running tech2win. The car was recognized by the software and I was able to read codes, live data, activate special functions. First good impression. Then I decided to push a little more and I tried reprogramming a 2006 Chevy trailblazer using tis2000. All went well.
- Trying to get this to work with a Saab 9-3 2003-2011. There seems to be a low speed CAN (Single Wire CAN / SWCAN) communication issue with the current driver. For Tech2Win I am using the Saab NAO 9.250 bin file which works with some other interfaces for this application. I have tested it successfully with a 2009 Chevy full size van. Unit appears to be well made.
- Tested the VXDIAG VCX NANO GM Interface just yesterday, worked fine on my insignia and GDS and my bench loom with tech2win. If you want to play around with your personal car, yes, it will be a good tool.
- So far I tested it on my 2007 Cadillac SRX 3.6 AWD using Tech2Win.
I was able to connect to all modules in my car and read out and clear DTCs.
- I have one VXDIAG VCX NANO GM/OPEL, you need a 64bit version of windows to run the GDS system on VMware, fast CPU of i3 up and large capacity of RAM 4GB at least HDD of 120 GB up for the laptop, it’s already supplied as a VM machine, and TIS2WEB software works perfect under windows (not VM) comes with installer. I haven’t had any problems.