Write a review on VXDIAG VCX NANO with IDS V95 for a happy purchase.
Just got original VXDIAG VCX NANO Bought it for $109 with 5-day delivery.
I run VXDIAG VCX NANO in WIN 7, not WIN XP SP3 (described in the web page). It worked well!! I used this diagnostic tool mainly for my air con and want install a new ECU (ABS). I had thought that it would be very difficult to install a new ECU, but via Ford VXDIAG VCX NANO and the guide for installing and resetting an ECU, it went smoothly.
The proper way to install and reset an ECU yourself:
First you have to make sure the ECU you are about to install has the same Manufacturer’s Part Number as the ECU that was originally running the car. If the part numbers match, follow these steps:
1. Unplug the battery from the car
2. Let the car sit for fifteen (15) minutes unplugged.
3. Install the new ECU
4. Reconnect the battery
5. Turn on the auxiliary switch (ignition half way to where all the lights come on – at this point the “Check Engine” light needs to be ON… if it’s on then the ECU is in working condition).
6. Let sit for another five (5) minutes
7. Turn off the car
8. Turn the ignition, car should start right away.
(You can google how to install ECU in a Ford also)
I have succeeded in dealing with the air con problem & installing a new ECU in my Mondeo by the help of VXDIAG VCX NANO FORD with IDS V95.