A newly-born MINI VCI Cable with ARM CPU running TOYOTA TIS Techstream is verified it has a full version of TIS as same as the old famous Xhorse MINI VCI Single Cable but at half price. It performs diagnostic function on Toyota and Lexus since 1996 which support K-Line ISO 9141/KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4/SAE J1850 PWM/SAE J1850 VPW/CAN 2.0B ISO 11898 /CAN ISO 15765-4. The newest working TIS techstream version is V10.30.029. (FYI, the old xhorse MINI VCI will stop production, so this one will be perfect replacement.)
As you can see the newest MINI VCI Cable is designed with one end is 16pin port and another end is USB port, plus a small CD with techstream driver, it weights as light as 103g:
Here is PCB, as you can see it is designed with ARM CPU:
TIS techstream Language: Chinese, English, French, German, Italy, Japanese, Spanish.
Tested ok on: xp, windows7/8/10
TIS techstream V10.30.029 download:
TIS techstream V10.30.029 installation:
1) Install TOYOTA TIS Techstream V10.30.029
2) Install MCVI driver
3) Copy “Mainmenu” application, right click the gray icon “Techstream”, click “Properties” – “Find Target”, then paste the “Mainmenu” application to replace the existing file.
4) Connect the device to the vehicle and then install driver!
5) Open the icon “Techstream” on the desktop, please note you should select area “Europe”
6) When you click “Connect to Vehicle”, it pops up a window about “Register Techstream Software) and it asks for a new key, click “Cancel”. Go to open the folder “Toyota techstream 10.30.029”, open text document “Serie” and copy the key number in it, and paste it into the blank key after “New key” and click ok, register successfully.
7) Diagnose Toyota vehicles.